spark-user mailing list archives

From Yogesh Mahajan <ymaha...@snappydata.io>
Subject Re: Do I need to install Cassandra node on Spark Master node to work with Cassandra?
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 00:57:08 GMT
You can have a Spark master where Cassandra is not running locally.  I have
tried this before.
Spark cluster and Cassandra cluster could be on two different hosts, but to
colocate, you can have both the executor and Cassandra node on same host.

Thanks,
http://www.snappydata.io/blog <http://snappydata.io>