spark-user mailing list archives

From Aakash Basu <raj2coo...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark JOIN Not working
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 06:43:54 GMT
Hi experts,

I'm extremely new to the Spark Ecosystem, hence need a help from you guys.
While trying to fetch data from CSV files and join querying them in
accordance to the need, when I'm caching the data by using
registeredTempTables and then using select query to select what I need as
per the given condition, I'm getting the data. BUT when I'm trying to do
the same query using JOIN, I'm getting zero results.

Both the codes attached are same, except a few differences, like the
Running_Code.scala uses the Select Query and the
ProductHierarchy_Dimension.scala uses the JOIN queries.

Please help me out in this. Stuck for two long days.

Thanks,
Aakash.