Hi experts,

I'm extremely new to the Spark Ecosystem, hence need a help from you guys. While trying to fetch data from CSV files and join querying them in accordance to the need, when I'm caching the data by using registeredTempTables and then using select query to select what I need as per the given condition, I'm getting the data. BUT when I'm trying to do the same query using JOIN, I'm getting zero results.

Both the codes attached are same, except a few differences, like the Running_Code.scala uses the Select Query and the ProductHierarchy_Dimension.scala uses the JOIN queries.

Please help me out in this. Stuck for two long days.

Thanks,
Aakash.