spark-user mailing list archives

From prosp4300 <prosp4...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.0.0
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:46:41 GMT

The page mentioned before is the release notes that miss the links
http://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2-0-0.html#mllib

At 2016-07-27 15:56:00, "prosp4300" <prosp4300@163.com> wrote:

Additionally, in the paragraph about MLlib, three links missed, it is better to provide the
links to give us more information, thanks a lot

See this blog post for details
See this talk to learn more
This talk lists many of these new features.

在 2016-07-27 15:18:41,"Ofir Manor" <ofir.manor@equalum.io> 写道:

Hold the release! There is a minor documentation issue :)
But seriously, congrats all on this massive achievement!

Anyway, I think it would be very helpful to add a link to the Structured Streaming Developer
Guide (Alpha) to both the documentation home page and from the beginning of the "old" Spark
Streaming Programming Guide, as I think many users will look for them. I had a "deep link"
to that page so I haven't noticed that it is very hard to find until now. I'm referring to
this page:
   http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/structured-streaming-programming-guide.html

Ofir Manor

Co-Founder & CTO | Equalum