spark-user mailing list archives

From Felix Cheung <felixcheun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Graphframe Error
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:03:20 GMT
I ran it with Python 2.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 4:13 AM -0700, "Arun Patel" <arunp.bigdata@gmail.com<mailto:arunp.bigdata@gmail.com>>
wrote:

I have tied this already.  It does not work.

What version of Python is needed for this package?

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 12:45 AM, Felix Cheung <felixcheung_m@hotmail.com<mailto:felixcheung_m@hotmail.com>>
wrote:
This could be the workaround:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/36419857

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 5:37 AM -0700, "Arun Patel" <arunp.bigdata@gmail.com<mailto:arunp.bigdata@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Thanks Yanbo and Felix.

I tried these commands on CDH Quickstart VM and also on "Spark 1.6 pre-built for Hadoop" version.
 I am still not able to get it working.  Not sure what I am missing.  Attaching the logs.

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 5:33 AM, Felix Cheung <felixcheung_m@hotmail.com<mailto:felixcheung_m@hotmail.com>>