spark-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Patierno <ppatie...@live.com>
Subject Spark 2.0.0-preview ... problem with jackson core version
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 14:24:03 GMT
Hi,

developing a custom receiver up today I used spark version "2.0.0-SNAPSHOT" and scala version
2.11.7.
With these version all tests work fine.

I have just switching to "2.0.0-preview" as spark version but not I have following error :

An exception or error caused a run to abort: class com.fasterxml.jackson.module.scala.ser.ScalaIteratorSerializer
overrides final method withResolved.(Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/BeanProperty;Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/jsontype/TypeSerializer;Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/JsonSerializer;)Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/ser/std/AsArraySerializerBase;

java.lang.VerifyError: class com.fasterxml.jackson.module.scala.ser.ScalaIteratorSerializer
overrides final method withResolved.(Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/BeanProperty;Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/jsontype/TypeSerializer;Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/JsonSerializer;)Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/ser/std/AsArraySerializerBase;

I see that using 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT the jackson core version is 2.6.5 ... now 2.6.1 with module
scala 2.5.3.

Thanks,
Paolo.

Paolo PatiernoSenior Software Engineer (IoT) @ Red Hat
Microsoft MVP on Windows Embedded & IoTMicrosoft Azure Advisor
Twitter : @ppatierno
Linkedin : paolopatierno
Blog : DevExperience