spark-user mailing list archives

From <ppatie...@live.com>
Subject Re: Spark 2.0.0-preview ... problem with jackson core version
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 16:48:03 GMT

In my project I found the library which brings Jackson core 2.6.5 and it is used in conjunction
with the requested Jackson scala module 2.5.3 wanted by spark 2.0.0 preview. At runtime it's
the cause of exception.

Now I have excluded 2.6.5 using sbt but it could be dangerous for the other library.

Why this regression to Jackson 2.5.3 switching from 2.0.0 snapshot to preview ?

Thanks

Paolo

Get Outlook for Android