spark-user mailing list archives

From Silvio Fiorito <silvio.fior...@granturing.com>
Subject Re: Deploying ML Pipeline Model
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 14:36:46 GMT
Hi Rishabh,

My colleague, Richard Garris from Databricks, actually just gave a talk last night at the
Bay Area Spark Meetup on ML model deployment. The slides and recording should be up soon,
you should be able to find a link here: http://www.meetup.com/spark-users/events/231574440/

Thanks,
Silvio

From: Rishabh Bhardwaj <rbnext29@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 1, 2016 at 7:54 AM
To: user <user@spark.apache.org>
Cc: "dev@spark.apache.org" <dev@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Deploying ML Pipeline Model

Hi All,

I am looking for ways to deploy a ML Pipeline model in production .
Spark has already proved to be a one of the best framework for model training and creation,
but once the ml pipeline model is ready how can I deploy it outside spark context ?
MLlib model has toPMML method but today Pipeline model can not be saved to PMML. There are
some frameworks like MLeap which are trying to abstract Pipeline Model and provide ML Pipeline
Model deployment outside spark context,but currently they don't have most of the ml transformers
and estimators.
I am looking for related work going on this area.
Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks,
Rishabh.