Thank you very much.  I will try this code and update you

Regards
Bala

On 01-Jul-2016 7:46 am, "Sun Rui" <sunrise_win@163.com> wrote:
Say you have got all of your folder paths into a val folders: Seq[String]

val add = sc.parallelize(folders, folders.size).mapPartitions { iter =>
  val folder = iter.next
  val status: Int = <call your executable with the folder path string>
  Seq(status).toIterator
}