Hi,

developing a custom receiver up today I used spark version "2.0.0-SNAPSHOT" and scala version 2.11.7.
With these version all tests work fine.

I have just switching to "2.0.0-preview" as spark version but not I have following error :

An exception or error caused a run to abort: class com.fasterxml.jackson.module.scala.ser.ScalaIteratorSerializer overrides final method withResolved.(Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/BeanProperty;Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/jsontype/TypeSerializer;Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/JsonSerializer;)Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/ser/std/AsArraySerializerBase;
java.lang.VerifyError: class com.fasterxml.jackson.module.scala.ser.ScalaIteratorSerializer overrides final method withResolved.(Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/BeanProperty;Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/jsontype/TypeSerializer;Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/JsonSerializer;)Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/ser/std/AsArraySerializerBase;

I see that using 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT the jackson core version is 2.6.5 ... now 2.6.1 with module scala 2.5.3.

Thanks,
Paolo.

Paolo Patierno
Senior Software Engineer (IoT) @ Red Hat