spark-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Girardot <o.girar...@lateral-thoughts.com>
Subject Re: error when running spark from oozie launcher
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 06:28:38 GMT
this is not the full stacktrace, please post the full stacktrace if you want
some help

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 7:24 PM, tkg_cangkul yuza.rasfar@gmail.com wrote:
hi i try to submit job spark with oozie. but i've got one problem here.
when i submit the same job. sometimes my job succeed but sometimes my job was
failed.

i've got this error message when the job was failed :

org.apache.spark.launcher.CommandBuilderUtils.addPermGenSizeOpt(Ljava/util/List;)V

anyone can help me to solve this? i've try to set -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
-XX:PermSize=256m in spark. driver. extraJavaOptions properties but this not help enough for
me.

Olivier Girardot | AssociƩ
o.girardot@lateral-thoughts.com
+33 6 24 09 17 94