spark-user mailing list archives

From kant kodali <kanth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to start slaves from master (SSH problem)
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 18:09:32 GMT
Fixed..I just had to logout and login the master node for some reason

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 5:32 AM, kant kodali kanth909@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,
I am unable to start spark slaves from my master node. when I run ./start-all.sh
in my master node it brings up the master and but fails for slaves saying
"permission denied public key" for slaves but I did add the master id_rsa.pub to
my slaves authorized_keys and I checked manually from my master node that I was
able to ssh into my slave node without any password. anything else I am missing?
Thanks!