spark-user mailing list archives

From Chanh Le <giaosu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does it has a way to config limit in query on STS by default?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 08:13:06 GMT
Hi Mich,
I use Spark Thrift Server basically it acts like Hive.

I see that there is property in Hive.

> hive.limit.optimize.fetch.max
> Default Value: 50000
> Added In: Hive 0.8.0
> Maximum number of rows allowed for a smaller subset of data for simple LIMIT, if it is
a fetch query. Insert queries are not restricted by this limit.

Is that related to the problem?

<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCdOABUrV8Pw>

> http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com <http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com/>
>
> Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk. Any and all responsibility for any loss, damage
or destruction of data or any other property which may arise from relying on this email's
technical content is explicitly disclaimed. The author will in no case be liable for any monetary
damages arising from such loss, damage or destruction.