spark-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Haris <muhammad.haris.makh...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark Executor Metrics
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:48:03 GMT
Hi,
I have been trying to collect driver, master, worker and executors metrics
using Spark 2.0 in standalone mode, here is what my metrics configuration
file looks like:

*.sink.csv.class=org.apache.spark.metrics.sink.CsvSink
*.sink.csv.period=1
*.sink.csv.unit=seconds
*.sink.csv.directory=/root/metrics/
executor.source.jvm.class=org.apache.spark.metrics.source.JvmSource
master.source.jvm.class=org.apache.spark.metrics.source.JvmSource
worker.source.jvm.class=org.apache.spark.metrics.source.JvmSource
driver.source.jvm.class=org.apache.spark.metrics.source.JvmSource

Once application is complete, i can only see driver's metrics, have checked
directories on all the worker nodes as well.
Could anybody please help me what's i am doing wrong here.

Regards