spark-user mailing list archives

From Sivakumaran S <siva.kuma...@me.com>
Subject Re: Design patterns involving Spark
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2016 18:43:10 GMT
Spark best fits for processing. But depending on the use case, you could expand the scope of
Spark to moving data using the native connectors. The only that Spark is not, is Storage.
Connectors are available for most storage options though.

Regards,

Sivakumaran S

> On 28-Aug-2016, at 6:04 PM, Ashok Kumar <ashok34668@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> There are design patterns that use Spark extensively. I am new to this area so I would
appreciate if someone explains where Spark fits in especially within faster or streaming use
case.