spark-user mailing list archives

From ABHISHEK <abhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Yarn Cluster with Reference File
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:59:08 GMT
Thanks for your response Aditya and Steve.
Steve:
I have tried specifying both /tmp/filename in hdfs and local path but it
didn't work.
You may be write that Kie session is configured  to  access files from
Local path.
I have attached code here for your reference and if you find some thing
wrong, please help to correct it.

Aditya:
I have attached code here for reference. --File option will distributed
reference file to all node but  Kie session is not able  to pickup it.

Thanks,
Abhishek