spark-user mailing list archives

From chen yong <cy...@hotmail.com>
Subject 答复: 答复: t it does not stop at breakpoints which is in an anonymous function
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:20:13 GMT
Dear Dirceu,

thanks you again.

Actually,I never saw it stopped at the breakpoints no matter how long I wait.  It just skipped
the whole anonymous function to direactly reach the first breakpoint immediately after the
anonymous function body. Is that normal? I suspect sth wrong in my debugging operations or
settings. I am very new to spark and  scala.

Additionally, please give me some detailed instructions about  "....Some ides provide you
a place where you can execute the code to see it's results....". where is the PLACE

your help badly needed!

________________________________
发件人: Dirceu Semighini Filho <dirceu.semighini@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2016年9月14日 23:07
收件人: chen yong
主题: Re: 答复: t it does not stop at breakpoints which is in an anonymous function

You can call a count in the ide just to debug, or you can wait until it reaches the code,
so you can debug.
Some ides provide you a place where you can execute the code to see it's results.
Be aware of not adding this operations in your production code, because they can slow down
the execution of your code.

Thanks for your reply.

you mean i have to insert some codes, such as xxxxx.count or xxxxx.collect, between the original
spark code lines to invoke some operations, right?
but, where is the right places to put my code lines?

Felix