spark-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Kim <bbuil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deep learning libraries for scala
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 14:56:16 GMT
On that note, here is an article that Databricks made regarding using Tensorflow in conjunction
with Spark.

https://databricks.com/blog/2016/01/25/deep-learning-with-apache-spark-and-tensorflow.html

Cheers,
Ben

> On Oct 19, 2016, at 3:09 AM, Gourav Sengupta <gourav.sengupta@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> while using Deep Learning you might want to stay as close to tensorflow as possible.
There is very less translation loss, you get to access stable, scalable and tested libraries
from the best brains in the industry and as far as Scala goes, it helps a lot to think about
using the language as a tool to access algorithms in this instance unless you want to start
developing algorithms from grounds up ( and in which case you might not require any libraries
at all).