spark-user mailing list archives

From Carlo.Allocca <carlo.allo...@open.ac.uk>
Subject LinearRegressionWithSGD and Rank Features By Importance
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 10:35:33 GMT
Hi All,

I am using SPARK and in particular the MLib library.

import org.apache.spark.mllib.regression.LabeledPoint;
import org.apache.spark.mllib.regression.LinearRegressionModel;
import org.apache.spark.mllib.regression.LinearRegressionWithSGD;

For my problem I am using the LinearRegressionWithSGD and I would like to perform a “Rank
Features By Importance”.

I checked the documentation and it seems that does not provide such methods.

Am I missing anything?  Please, could you provide any help on this?
Should I change the approach?

Many Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Carlo

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in
England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University
is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.