spark-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Akka Stream as the source for Spark Streaming. Please advice...
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 15:07:41 GMT
If you are interested in Akka streaming, it is being maintained in Apache
Bahir. For Akka there isn't a structured streaming version yet, but we
would be interested in collaborating in the structured streaming version
for sure.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 8:46 AM shyla deshpande <deshpandeshyla@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am using Spark 2.0.1. I wanted to build a data pipeline using Kafka,
> Spark Streaming and Cassandra using Structured Streaming. But the kafka
> source support for Structured Streaming is not yet available. So now I am
> trying to use Akka Stream as the source to Spark Streaming.
>
> Want to make sure I am heading in the right direction. Please direct me to
> any sample code and reading material for this.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
Sent from my Mobile device