spark-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Flume as Input Stream to Spark
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 10:12:58 GMT
Hi,

For streaming data I have used both Kafka and Twitter as Spark has
receivers for both and procedures for Kafka streaming are well established.

However, I have not used Flume as feeds to Spark streaming and to the best
of my knowledge I have not seen any discussion on this in this forum.

I was wondering if this is a tried and tested as opposed experimental one?
For example this Spark doc
<http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/streaming-flume-integration.html>talks
about Flume integration.

Thanks