spark-user mailing list archives

From Calvin Jia <jia.cal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sanboxing spark executors
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 21:51:50 GMT
Hi,

If you are using the latest Alluxio release (1.3.0), authorization is
enabled, preventing users from accessing data they do not have permissions
to. For older versions, you will need to enable the security flag. The
documentation
on security <http://www.alluxio.org/docs/master/en/Security.html> has more
details.

Hope this helps,