spark-user mailing list archives: November 2016

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
kant kodali Apache Spark SQL is taking forever to count billion rows from Cassandra? Thu, 24 Nov, 08:03
kant kodali Re: Apache Spark SQL is taking forever to count billion rows from Cassandra? Thu, 24 Nov, 08:56
kant kodali Re: Apache Spark SQL is taking forever to count billion rows from Cassandra? Thu, 24 Nov, 09:01
kant kodali Re: Apache Spark SQL is taking forever to count billion rows from Cassandra? Thu, 24 Nov, 18:48
kant kodali Re: Apache Spark SQL is taking forever to count billion rows from Cassandra? Thu, 24 Nov, 19:52
kant kodali Re: Apache Spark SQL is taking forever to count billion rows from Cassandra? Fri, 25 Nov, 00:31
kant kodali Apache Spark or Spark-Cassandra-Connector doesnt look like it is reading multiple partitions in parallel. Sat, 26 Nov, 08:34
kant kodali Re: Third party library Sat, 26 Nov, 19:43
kant kodali Re: Apache Spark or Spark-Cassandra-Connector doesnt look like it is reading multiple partitions in parallel. Sat, 26 Nov, 19:48
kant kodali Re: Third party library Sun, 27 Nov, 01:08
kant kodali Re: Third party library Sun, 27 Nov, 02:55
kant kodali What do I set rolling log to avoid filling up the disk? Mon, 28 Nov, 22:21
kant kodali Can I have two different receivers for my Spark client program? Wed, 30 Nov, 08:47
kant kodali java.lang.Exception: Could not compute split, block input-0-1480539568000 not found Wed, 30 Nov, 21:08
kshyamsunder .netty.handler.codec.EncoderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError Thu, 24 Nov, 13:46
learning_spark Reading LZO files with Spark Sat, 19 Nov, 04:20
levt NoSuchElementException when trying to use dataset Fri, 04 Nov, 20:56
levt java.util.NoSuchElementException when trying to use dataset from worker Fri, 04 Nov, 22:27
litg hope someone can recommend some books for me,a spark beginner Mon, 07 Nov, 03:00
lk_spark how to merge dataframe write output files Thu, 10 Nov, 07:28
lk_spark Re:RE: how to merge dataframe write output files Thu, 10 Nov, 08:19
lminer SAXParseException while writing to parquet on s3 Fri, 04 Nov, 17:53
lminer Run spark with hadoop snapshot Fri, 18 Nov, 19:31
lukasbradley Spark 2 Alternative to SparkContext clearJars()? Tue, 29 Nov, 18:52
maitraythaker spark optimization Mon, 07 Nov, 08:07
manasdebashiskar Re: mapwithstate Hangs with Error cleaning broadcast Wed, 02 Nov, 21:59
map reduced Spark Streaming backpressure weird behavior/bug Wed, 02 Nov, 04:59
map reduced Re: Spark Streaming backpressure weird behavior/bug Wed, 02 Nov, 18:21
map reduced Re: Spark Streaming backpressure weird behavior/bug Thu, 03 Nov, 02:43
map reduced Increasing Executor threadpool Thu, 03 Nov, 04:48
map reduced Re: Increasing Executor threadpool Thu, 03 Nov, 07:09
map reduced Re: Increasing Executor threadpool Thu, 03 Nov, 15:37
map reduced Re: Spark Streaming backpressure weird behavior/bug Fri, 04 Nov, 00:11
map reduced Re: Spark Streaming backpressure weird behavior/bug Fri, 04 Nov, 00:40
map reduced Re: Spark Streaming backpressure weird behavior/bug Sat, 05 Nov, 19:48
map reduced Re: Spark Streaming backpressure weird behavior/bug Wed, 09 Nov, 01:07
memoryzpp groupbykey data access size vs Reducer number Tue, 29 Nov, 04:42
morfious902002 Slow Parquet write to HDFS using Spark Thu, 03 Nov, 20:52
neil90 Re: Finding a Spark Equivalent for Pandas' get_dummies Tue, 15 Nov, 16:55
neil90 Re: CSV to parquet preserving partitioning Wed, 16 Nov, 16:40
neil90 RE: CSV to parquet preserving partitioning Wed, 16 Nov, 17:42
neil90 Re: Spark SQL join and subquery Thu, 17 Nov, 16:26
nsharkey Finding a Spark Equivalent for Pandas' get_dummies Fri, 11 Nov, 18:32
ofer PySpark TaskContext Thu, 24 Nov, 09:39
pandees waran Re: How do I access the nested field in a dataframe, spark Streaming app... Please help. Sun, 20 Nov, 18:24
pietrop Spark R guidelines for non-spark functions and coxph (Cox Regression for Time-Dependent Covariates) Tue, 15 Nov, 11:56
ponkin [Spark2] huge BloomFilters Wed, 02 Nov, 10:27
raghav Newbie question - Best way to bootstrap with Spark Mon, 07 Nov, 00:57
rakesh sharma Spark SQL shell hangs Sun, 13 Nov, 15:20
rohit13k Re: GraphX Pregel not update vertex state properly, cause messages loss Wed, 23 Nov, 17:15
rohit13k Re: GraphX Pregel not update vertex state properly, cause messages loss Wed, 23 Nov, 18:09
rohit13k Re: GraphX Pregel not update vertex state properly, cause messages loss Mon, 28 Nov, 10:55
roni SVM regression in Spark Wed, 30 Nov, 02:50
roni Re: SVM regression in Spark Wed, 30 Nov, 23:53
ruan.answer handle data skew problem when calculating word count and word dependency Mon, 14 Nov, 07:26
ruben use case reading files split per id Tue, 08 Nov, 17:11
ruben Re: use case reading files split per id Wed, 16 Nov, 17:28
rurbanow Running Tue, 08 Nov, 18:40
ryou.haseg...@gmail.com Unsubscribe Mon, 28 Nov, 21:22
saurabh3d How to join dstream and JDBCRDD with checkpointing enabled Thu, 03 Nov, 08:14
shyla deshpande Does Data pipeline using kafka and structured streaming work? Tue, 01 Nov, 23:45
shyla deshpande Re: Does Data pipeline using kafka and structured streaming work? Wed, 02 Nov, 00:37
shyla deshpande Re: Does Data pipeline using kafka and structured streaming work? Wed, 02 Nov, 03:59
shyla deshpande Error creating SparkSession, in IntelliJ Fri, 04 Nov, 00:10
shyla deshpande Re: Error creating SparkSession, in IntelliJ Fri, 04 Nov, 17:35
shyla deshpande java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.spark.sql.SparkSession$ . Please Help!!!!!!! Fri, 04 Nov, 21:00
shyla deshpande Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.spark.sql.SparkSession$ . Please Help!!!!!!! Fri, 04 Nov, 21:56
shyla deshpande Structured Streaming with Kafka source,, does it work?????? Mon, 07 Nov, 01:15
shyla deshpande Re: Structured Streaming with Kafka Source, does it work?? Mon, 07 Nov, 01:25
shyla deshpande Structured Streaming with Cassandra, Is it supported?? Mon, 07 Nov, 23:33
shyla deshpande Re: Structured Streaming with Cassandra, Is it supported?? Mon, 07 Nov, 23:57
shyla deshpande Akka Stream as the source for Spark Streaming. Please advice... Thu, 10 Nov, 07:46
shyla deshpande Anyone using ProtoBuf for Kafka messages with Spark Streaming for processing? Thu, 10 Nov, 20:20
shyla deshpande Re: Akka Stream as the source for Spark Streaming. Please advice... Sun, 13 Nov, 07:44
shyla deshpande Re: Akka Stream as the source for Spark Streaming. Please advice... Sun, 13 Nov, 07:46
shyla deshpande Spark 2.0.2 with Kafka source, Error please help! Wed, 16 Nov, 19:16
shyla deshpande Re: Spark 2.0.2 with Kafka source, Error please help! Wed, 16 Nov, 21:19
shyla deshpande Re: Spark 2.0.2 with Kafka source, Error please help! Wed, 16 Nov, 23:04
shyla deshpande Re: Spark 2.0.2 with Kafka source, Error please help! Thu, 17 Nov, 00:22
shyla deshpande Spark 2.0.2, Structured Streaming with kafka source... Unable to parse the value to Object.. Thu, 17 Nov, 19:30
shyla deshpande Re: Spark 2.0.2, Structured Streaming with kafka source... Unable to parse the value to Object.. Thu, 17 Nov, 21:05
shyla deshpande Re: Spark 2.0.2 with Kafka source, Error please help! Thu, 17 Nov, 23:55
shyla deshpande How do I access the nested field in a dataframe, spark Streaming app... Please help. Sun, 20 Nov, 17:59
shyla deshpande Re: How do I access the nested field in a dataframe, spark Streaming app... Please help. Sun, 20 Nov, 21:44
shyla deshpande How do I persist the data after I process the data with Structured streaming... Tue, 22 Nov, 20:55
shyla deshpande Re: How do I persist the data after I process the data with Structured streaming... Wed, 23 Nov, 00:03
shyla deshpande Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 08:11
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 17:25
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 20:46
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 22:15
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 22:35
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Tue, 29 Nov, 01:18
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Tue, 29 Nov, 18:24
shyla deshpande updateStateByKey -- when the key is multi-column (like a composite key ) Wed, 30 Nov, 20:30
srikrishna chaitanya garimella Unsubscribe Wed, 02 Nov, 13:57
taozhuo Why is shuffle write size so large when joining Dataset with nested structure? Sat, 26 Nov, 02:16
titli batali Fwd: Spark Partitioning Strategy with Parquet Thu, 17 Nov, 15:25
titli batali Re: Spark Partitioning Strategy with Parquet Thu, 17 Nov, 19:45
vinay parekar not table to connect to table using hiveContext Tue, 01 Nov, 23:30
vincent gromakowski Re: How to avoid unnecessary spark starkups on every request? Wed, 02 Nov, 08:05
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 201966
Sep 2019160
Aug 2019187