spark-user mailing list archives: November 2016

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
ayan guha Re: using StreamingKMeans Sat, 19 Nov, 22:21
ayan guha Re: using StreamingKMeans Sun, 20 Nov, 00:37
ayan guha Re: Flume integration Sun, 20 Nov, 20:59
ayan guha Re: Flume integration Sun, 20 Nov, 22:06
ayan guha Re: dataframe data visualization Mon, 21 Nov, 03:14
ayan guha Re: RDD Partitions on HDFS file in Hive on Spark Query Tue, 22 Nov, 12:37
ayan guha Re: RDD Partitions on HDFS file in Hive on Spark Query Tue, 22 Nov, 23:13
ayan guha Re: time to run Spark SQL query Mon, 28 Nov, 19:57
baki hayat Fwd: Stream compressed data from KafkaUtils.createDirectStream Thu, 03 Nov, 18:46
benoitdr CSV to parquet preserving partitioning Tue, 15 Nov, 13:44
benoitdr RE: CSV to parquet preserving partitioning Wed, 16 Nov, 16:43
benoitdr RE: CSV to parquet preserving partitioning Fri, 18 Nov, 10:55
benoitdr RE: CSV to parquet preserving partitioning Wed, 23 Nov, 15:54
bhayat Stream compressed data from KafkaUtils.createDirectStream Thu, 03 Nov, 18:53
blazespinnaker sanboxing spark executors Fri, 04 Nov, 06:41
blazespinnaker Re: sanboxing spark executors Fri, 04 Nov, 23:13
bluishpenguin Configure spark.kryoserializer.buffer.max at runtime does not take effect Thu, 17 Nov, 03:55
bo yang Re: Kafka segmentation Thu, 17 Nov, 01:05
bo yang Re: Kafka segmentation Thu, 17 Nov, 05:50
bogdanbaraila Re: Spark stalling during shuffle (maybe a memory issue) Sun, 13 Nov, 09:54
canan chen Is there any api for categorical column statistic ? Thu, 24 Nov, 01:22
chrism Sporadic ClassNotFoundException with Kryo Fri, 18 Nov, 14:09
codlife will spark aggregate and treeaggregate case a shuflle action? Thu, 10 Nov, 15:45
coolgar Using Apache Spark Streaming - how to handle changing data format within stream Mon, 07 Nov, 22:22
coolgar Re: Using Apache Spark Streaming - how to handle changing data format within stream Wed, 09 Nov, 17:43
coolgar Access broadcast variable from within function passed to reduceByKey Tue, 15 Nov, 23:57
cossy Re: Fwd: Spark SQL: ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException Thu, 24 Nov, 13:51
dav009 Spark Streaming + Kinesis : Receiver MaxRate is violated Tue, 29 Nov, 06:39
dav009 Re: Spark Streaming + Kinesis : Receiver MaxRate is violated Tue, 29 Nov, 09:13
dbolshak Re: Pasting into spark-shell doesn't work for Databricks example Tue, 22 Nov, 14:37
debasishg using StreamingKMeans Sat, 19 Nov, 16:46
debasishg parallelizing model training .. Tue, 22 Nov, 18:27
deepak.subhramanian Re: Possible DR solution Sat, 12 Nov, 19:27
dev loper Spark Streaming- ReduceByKey not removing Duplicates for the same key in a Batch Sat, 12 Nov, 12:36
dev loper Re: Spark Streaming- ReduceByKey not removing Duplicates for the same key in a Batch Sat, 12 Nov, 16:29
dev loper Re: Spark Streaming- ReduceByKey not removing Duplicates for the same key in a Batch Sun, 13 Nov, 03:16
fanooos Spark Job Failed with FileNotFoundException Tue, 01 Nov, 07:16
fuz_woo GraphX Pregel not update vertex state properly, cause messages loss Fri, 18 Nov, 03:47
ganeshkrishnan VectorUDT and ml.Vector for SVD Mon, 07 Nov, 23:51
geoHeil Fill nan with last (good) value Thu, 17 Nov, 17:57
geoHeil code generation memory issue Tue, 22 Nov, 07:18
heather79 distribute partitions evenly to my cluster Thu, 03 Nov, 06:05
heather79 Re: distribute partitions evenly to my cluster Sun, 06 Nov, 19:55
herman...@teeupdata.com Spark SQL and JDBC compatibility Tue, 15 Nov, 17:29
himanshu....@accenture.com [Spark MLlib]: Does Spark MLlib supports nonlinear optimization with nonlinear constraints. Wed, 23 Nov, 04:07
himanshu....@accenture.com [Spark R]: Does Spark R supports nonlinear optimization with nonlinear constraints. Mon, 28 Nov, 07:12
im281 Re: mLIb solving linear regression with sparse inputs Sun, 06 Nov, 14:43
im281 Re: mLIb solving linear regression with sparse inputs Sun, 06 Nov, 16:28
im281 Re: mLIb solving linear regression with sparse inputs Sun, 06 Nov, 16:34
im281 TallSkinnyQR Tue, 08 Nov, 03:50
jamborta example LDA code ClassCastException Thu, 03 Nov, 18:20
janardhan shetty Re: Spark ML : One hot Encoding for multiple columns Mon, 14 Nov, 00:55
janardhan shetty Convert SparseVector column to Densevector column Mon, 14 Nov, 04:20
janardhan shetty Re: Convert SparseVector column to Densevector column Mon, 14 Nov, 18:00
janardhan shetty Log-loss for multiclass classification Tue, 15 Nov, 19:15
janardhan shetty Re: Log-loss for multiclass classification Wed, 16 Nov, 14:35
janardhan shetty Usage of mllib api in ml Sat, 19 Nov, 17:03
janardhan shetty Re: Usage of mllib api in ml Sun, 20 Nov, 16:28
janardhan shetty Linear regression + Janino Exception Mon, 21 Nov, 02:09
janardhan shetty Re: Linear regression + Janino Exception Mon, 21 Nov, 03:00
jggg777 Re: Newbie question - Best way to bootstrap with Spark Fri, 11 Nov, 02:55
jggg777 Pasting oddity with Spark 2.0 (scala) Mon, 14 Nov, 20:09
jggg777 Pasting into spark-shell doesn't work for Databricks example Mon, 21 Nov, 17:23
jggg777 Is there a processing speed difference between DataFrames and Datasets? Tue, 22 Nov, 14:50
jtgenesis Cannot find Native Library in "cluster" deploy-mode Mon, 14 Nov, 21:41
jtgenesis Re: Cannot find Native Library in "cluster" deploy-mode Tue, 15 Nov, 17:03
jtgenesis Re: Cannot find Native Library in "cluster" deploy-mode Tue, 15 Nov, 20:04
junius zhou unsubscribe Sat, 05 Nov, 13:46
kant kodali Re: why spark driver program is creating so many threads? How can I limit this number? Tue, 01 Nov, 02:10
kant kodali Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread Tue, 01 Nov, 05:32
kant kodali Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread Tue, 01 Nov, 06:20
kant kodali Re: why spark driver program is creating so many threads? How can I limit this number? Tue, 01 Nov, 06:24
kant kodali Re: why spark driver program is creating so many threads? How can I limit this number? Tue, 01 Nov, 08:39
kant kodali Re: why spark driver program is creating so many threads? How can I limit this number? Tue, 01 Nov, 09:52
kant kodali Re: why spark driver program is creating so many threads? How can I limit this number? Tue, 01 Nov, 09:58
kant kodali Re: why spark driver program is creating so many threads? How can I limit this number? Tue, 01 Nov, 18:25
kant kodali Re: why spark driver program is creating so many threads? How can I limit this number? Tue, 01 Nov, 20:48
kant kodali random idea Wed, 02 Nov, 08:37
kant kodali Re: Custom receiver for WebSocket in Spark not working Wed, 02 Nov, 17:56
kant kodali How do I specify StorageLevel in KafkaUtils.createDirectStream? Thu, 03 Nov, 20:05
kant kodali How to use Spark SQL to connect to Cassandra from Spark-Shell? Fri, 11 Nov, 16:04
kant kodali Re: How to use Spark SQL to connect to Cassandra from Spark-Shell? Fri, 11 Nov, 16:11
kant kodali Re: How to use Spark SQL to connect to Cassandra from Spark-Shell? Fri, 11 Nov, 16:14
kant kodali Re: How to use Spark SQL to connect to Cassandra from Spark-Shell? Fri, 11 Nov, 16:51
kant kodali How do I convert json_encoded_blob_column into a data frame? (This may be a feature request) Wed, 16 Nov, 09:44
kant kodali Re: How do I convert json_encoded_blob_column into a data frame? (This may be a feature request) Thu, 17 Nov, 00:39
kant kodali How does predicate push down really help? Thu, 17 Nov, 06:03
kant kodali Re: How does predicate push down really help? Thu, 17 Nov, 07:49
kant kodali Re: How does predicate push down really help? Thu, 17 Nov, 08:07
kant kodali Re: How does predicate push down really help? Thu, 17 Nov, 08:08
kant kodali Another Interesting Question on SPARK SQL Thu, 17 Nov, 09:28
kant kodali Re: How do I convert json_encoded_blob_column into a data frame? (This may be a feature request) Thu, 17 Nov, 20:24
kant kodali Re: Configure spark.kryoserializer.buffer.max at runtime does not take effect Fri, 18 Nov, 05:56
kant kodali How do I flatten JSON blobs into a Data Frame using Spark/Spark SQL Fri, 18 Nov, 07:42
kant kodali Re: How do I flatten JSON blobs into a Data Frame using Spark/Spark SQL Fri, 18 Nov, 10:29
kant kodali How to expose Spark-Shell in the production? Fri, 18 Nov, 19:26
kant kodali Re: How do I flatten JSON blobs into a Data Frame using Spark/Spark SQL Tue, 22 Nov, 05:34
kant kodali Re: How do I flatten JSON blobs into a Data Frame using Spark/Spark SQL Wed, 23 Nov, 10:48
kant kodali Spark Shell doesnt seem to use spark workers but Spark Submit does. Wed, 23 Nov, 20:45
kant kodali Re: Spark Shell doesnt seem to use spark workers but Spark Submit does. Wed, 23 Nov, 20:57
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 201951
Sep 2019160
Aug 2019187