spark-user mailing list archives

From Felix Cheung <felixcheun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [GraphFrame, Pyspark] Weighted Edge in PageRank
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 01:22:58 GMT
That's correct - currently GraphFrame does not compute PageRank with weighted edges.

_____________________________
From: Weiwei Zhang <wzhang41@dons.usfca.edu<mailto:wzhang41@dons.usfca.edu>>
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 2:41 PM
Subject: [GraphFrame, Pyspark] Weighted Edge in PageRank
To: user <user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>>

Hi guys,

I am trying to compute the pagerank for the locations in the following dummy dataframe,

src    des      shared_gas_stations
 A       B               2
 A       C              10
 C       E               3
 D       E              12
 E       G               5

I have tried the function graphframe.pageRank(resetProbability=0.01, maxIter=20) in GraphFrame
but it seems like this function doesn't take weighted edges. Maybe I am not using it correctly.
How can I pass the weighted edges to this function? Also I am not sure if this function works
for the undirected graph.

Thanks a lot!

- Weiwei