spark-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access multiple cluster
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2016 22:22:06 GMT
The only way I think of would be accessing Hive tables through their
respective thrift servers running on different clusters but not sure you
can do it within Spark. Basically two different JDBC connections.

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.