Hello Jacek,

Actually, Reynold is still the release manager and I am just sending this message for him :) Sorry. I should have made it clear in my original email.

Thanks,

Yin

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@japila.pl> wrote:
Hi Yan,

I've been surprised the first time when I noticed rxin stepped back and a new release manager stepped in. Congrats on your first ANNOUNCE!

I can only expect even more great stuff coming in to Spark from the dev team after Reynold spared some time 😉

Can't wait to read the changes...

Jacek