spark-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav1809 <gauravhpan...@gmail.com>
Subject Server Log Processing - Regex or ElasticSearch?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 08:27:57 GMT
Hello All,
One small question if you can help me out. I am working on Server log
processing in Spark for my organization. I am using regular expressions
(Regex) for pattern matching and then do further analysis on the identifies
pieces. Ip, username, date etc.
Is this good approach?
Shall I go for elastic search for pattern matching?
What will be your take on this.
Your inputs would help me to identify the robust and effective approach
towards this activity. Have a nice day ahead.

Thanks.