spark-user mailing list archives

From "Afshin, Bardia" <Bardia.Afs...@capitalone.com>
Subject question regarding pyspark
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:37:58 GMT
I’m ingesting a CSV with hundreds of columns and the original CSV file it’self doesn’t
have any header. I do have a separate file that is just the headers, is there a way to tell
Spark API this information when loading the CSV file? Or do I have to do some preprocesisng
before doing so?

Thanks,
Bardia Afshin

material from your computer.