spark-user mailing list archives

From gvdongen <giselle.vandon...@ugent.be>
Subject Benchmarking streaming frameworks
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 07:41:56 GMT
Dear users of Streaming Technologies,

As a PhD student in big data analytics, I am currently in the process of
compiling a list of benchmarks (to test multiple streaming frameworks) in
order to create an expanded benchmarking suite. The benchmark suite is being
developed as a part of my current work at Ghent University.

The included frameworks at this time are, in no particular order, Spark,
Flink, Kafka (Streams), Storm (Trident) and Drizzle. Any pointers to
previous work or relevant benchmarks would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Giselle van Dongen