spark-user mailing list archives

From "Mendelson, Assaf" <Assaf.Mendel...@rsa.com>
Subject RE: How to use ManualClock with Spark streaming
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 18:36:28 GMT
You can try taking a look at this: http://mkuthan.github.io/blog/2015/03/01/spark-unit-testing/

Thanks,
              Assaf.

From: Hemalatha A [mailto:hemalatha.amrutha@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 1:59 PM
To: Saisai Shao; user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to use ManualClock with Spark streaming

Any updates on how can I use ManualClock other than editing the Spark source code?

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Hemalatha A <hemalatha.amrutha@googlemail.com<mailto:hemalatha.amrutha@googlemail.com>>
wrote:
It is certainly possible through a hack.
I was referring to below post where TD says it is possible thru a hack. I wanted to know if
there is  any way other than editing the Spark source code.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/spark-users/manualclock%7Csort:relevance/spark-users/ES8X1l_xn5s/6PvGGRDfgnMJ

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 7:09 AM, Saisai Shao <sai.sai.shao@gmail.com<mailto:sai.sai.shao@gmail.com>>