spark-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Ubale <siddharth.ub...@syncoms.com>
Subject Real time incremental Update to Spark Graphs.
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:09:10 GMT
Hi,

We have a scenario where we want to build  graph and perform analytics on it. However , the
graph once built and cached in spark memory, allows analytics on the already present graph.
We would like the graph to be incremented in real time as and when we receive new edges and
vertices for the graph. To achieve this we have to re-build the entire graph and then perform
analytics on it which is a very time consuming process  and is not possible to serve requests
in real time via this process. Is there anyway we can update a graph incrementally and query
it expecting real time results from it. Kindly do let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,
Siddharth Ubale,