spark-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Parekar <vpare...@overstock.com>
Subject Re: convert JavaRDD<List<Object>> to JavaRDD<Object>
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 19:55:00 GMT
Sorry, I guess my mac autocorrected it . Yeah its flatmap().

From: Jiang Jacky <jiang01yi@gmail.com<mailto:jiang01yi@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 12:10 PM
To: ostkadm <vparekar@overstock.com<mailto:vparekar@overstock.com>>
Cc: Hamza HACHANI <hamza.hachani@supcom.tn<mailto:hamza.hachani@supcom.tn>>, "user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>"
<user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: convert JavaRDD<List<Object>> to JavaRDD<Object>

There is no flattop just flatMap

On Apr 5, 2017, at 12:24 PM, Vinay Parekar <vparekar@overstock.com<mailto:vparekar@overstock.com>>
wrote:

I think flattop() will be helpful in this case . Correct me if I am wrong.

From: Hamza HACHANI <hamza.hachani@supcom.tn<mailto:hamza.hachani@supcom.tn>>
Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 3:43 AM
To: "user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>" <user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>>
Subject: convert JavaRDD<List<Object>> to JavaRDD<Object>

I want to convert a JavaRDD<List<Object>> to JavaRDD<Object>. For example
if there is 3 elment in List<Object> 3 Object would be created in my new JavaRDD<Object>.

Does any one have an idea ?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone
or return email. Thank you.