Hi

I need either all scala or all python(preferable). I will check the one suggested by Denny, thanks.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Denny Lee <denny.g.lee@gmail.com> wrote:
As well, perhaps another option could be to use the Spark Connector to DocumentDB (https://github.com/Azure/azure-documentdb-spark) if sticking with Scala?
On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 21:46 Nan Zhu <zhunanmcgill@gmail.com> wrote:
DocDB does have a java client? Anything prevent you using that?

From: ayan guha <guha.ayan@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:24:03 PM
To: Ashish Singh
Cc: user
Subject: Re: Azure Event Hub with Pyspark

Hi

yes, its only scala. I am looking for a pyspark version, as i want to write to documentDB which has good python integration.

Thanks in advance

best
Ayan

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Ashish Singh <ashishleo25@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,

You can try https://github.com/hdinsight/spark-eventhubs : which is eventhub receiver for spark streaming
We are using it but you have scala version only i guess

Thanks,
Ashish Singh