Not currently - how are you planning to use the output from word2vec?

From: Radhwane Chebaane <r.chebaane@mindlytix.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:30:14 AM
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: [sparkR] [MLlib] : Is word2vec implemented in SparkR MLlib ?

Hi,

I've been experimenting with the Spark Word2vec implementation in the
MLLib package with Scala and it was very nice.
I need to use the same algorithm in R leveraging the power of spark distribution with SparkR.
I have been looking on the mailing list and Stackoverflow for any Word2vec use-case in SparkR but no luck.

Is there any implementation of Word2vec in SparkRIs there any current work to support this feature in MLlib with R?

Thanks!
Radhwane Chebaane

--

photo Radhwane Chebaane