spark-user mailing list archives

From SRK <swethakasire...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues when trying to recover a textFileStream from checkpoint in Spark streaming
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 00:04:23 GMT
Hi,

I am facing issues while trying to recover a textFileStream from checkpoint.
Basically it is trying to load the files from the begining  of the job start
whereas I am deleting the files after processing them. I have the following
configs set so was thinking that it should not look for files beyond 2
minutes when trying to recover from checkpoint. Any suggestions on this
would be of great help.

      sparkConf.set("spark.streaming.minRememberDuration","120s")
      sparkConf.set("spark.streaming.fileStream.minRememberDuration","120s")

Thanks,
Swetha