spark-user mailing list archives: August 2017

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6Thread · Author · Date
shyla deshpande Re: KafkaUtils.createRDD , How do I read all the data from kafka in a batch program for a given topic? Tue, 08 Aug, 04:37
shyla deshpande Re: KafkaUtils.createRDD , How do I read all the data from kafka in a batch program for a given topic? Thu, 10 Aug, 18:54
shyla deshpande How do I pass multiple cassandra hosts in spark submit? Thu, 10 Aug, 18:59
shyla deshpande Re: How do I pass multiple cassandra hosts in spark submit? Thu, 10 Aug, 19:10
shyla deshpande What is the right way to stop a streaming application? Tue, 22 Aug, 18:29
sk skk how to fetch schema froma dynamic nested JSON Sat, 12 Aug, 15:16
sowmya ramesh Unsubscribe Tue, 08 Aug, 05:47
sudhir k unsubscribe Sat, 12 Aug, 15:09
swetha kasireddy Fwd: Issues when trying to recover a textFileStream from checkpoint in Spark streaming Fri, 11 Aug, 11:29
swetha kasireddy Re: How to force Spark Kafka Direct to start from the latest offset when the lag is huge in kafka 10? Mon, 21 Aug, 23:57
swetha kasireddy Re: Slower performance while running Spark Kafka Direct Streaming with Kafka 10 cluster Sat, 26 Aug, 00:04
swetha kasireddy Re: Slower performance while running Spark Kafka Direct Streaming with Kafka 10 cluster Sat, 26 Aug, 00:26
swetha kasireddy Re: Slower performance while running Spark Kafka Direct Streaming with Kafka 10 cluster Mon, 28 Aug, 18:27
swetha kasireddy Re: Slower performance while running Spark Kafka Direct Streaming with Kafka 10 cluster Mon, 28 Aug, 18:56
swetha kasireddy Re: Slower performance while running Spark Kafka Direct Streaming with Kafka 10 cluster Tue, 29 Aug, 00:06
toletum Trying to connect Spark 1.6 to Hive Sat, 05 Aug, 21:04
toletum Re[2]: Trying to connect Spark 1.6 to Hive Wed, 09 Aug, 09:41
toletum Re[4]: Trying to connect Spark 1.6 to Hive Wed, 09 Aug, 12:01
upkar.ko...@gmail.com Re: Structured streaming (Kafka) error with Union Wed, 23 Aug, 03:27
upkar_kohli Structured streaming (Kafka) error with Union Tue, 22 Aug, 09:12
upkar_kohli Re: Structured streaming (Kafka) error with Union Wed, 23 Aug, 05:04
upkar_kohli Re: Structured streaming (Kafka) error with Union Fri, 25 Aug, 11:03
vaquar khan Re: [Spark] Can Apache Spark be used with time series processing? Thu, 31 Aug, 02:10
vaquar khan Re: Do we always need to go through spark-submit? Thu, 31 Aug, 02:17
yohann jardin Re: add arraylist to dataframe Tue, 29 Aug, 18:46
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 2020111
Aug 2020166
Jul 2020248