spark-user mailing list archives

From David Hodeffi <David.Hode...@niceactimize.com>
Subject Testing spark e-mail list
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 08:56:58 GMT

Confidentiality: This communication and any attachments are intended for the above-named persons
only and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any opinions expressed in this communication
are not necessarily those of NICE Actimize. If this communication has come to you in error
you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy
and inform the sender by e-mail immediately.
Monitoring: NICE Actimize may monitor incoming and outgoing e-mails.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps toward ensuring that this e-mail and attachments are
free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient
should ensure they are actually virus free.