spark-user mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cjno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using MatrixFactorizationModel as a feature extractor
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 20:13:27 GMT
I know that the algorithm itself is not able to extract features for a user
that it was not trained on, however, I'm trying to find a way to compare
users for similarity so that when I find a user that's really similar to
another user, I can just use the similar user's recommendations until the
other user gets worked into the model.