spark-user mailing list archives

From Elior Malul <elior...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: learning Spark
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 07:16:37 GMT
Also, our community is responsive on stack overflow - also, I will be happy to help whenever
I can.
> On Dec 5, 2017, at 9:14 AM, yohann jardin <yohannjardin@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Plenty of documentation is available on Spark website itself: http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/#where-to-go-from-here
<http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/#where-to-go-from-here>
> You’ll find deployment guides, tuning, etc.
> Yohann Jardin
>
> Le 05-Dec-17 à 1:38 AM, Somasundaram Sekar a écrit :
>> Learning Spark - ORielly publication as a starter and official doc
>>
>> On 4 Dec 2017 9:19 am, "Manuel Sopena Ballesteros" <manuel.sb@garvan.org.au <mailto:manuel.sb@garvan.org.au>>
wrote:
>> Dear Spark community,
>>

>> Is there any resource (books, online course, etc.) available that you know of to
learn about spark? I am interested in the sys admin side of it? like the different parts inside
spark, how spark works internally, best ways to install/deploy/monitor and how to get best
performance possible.

>> Any suggestion?
>>

>> Thank you very much
>>

>> Manuel Sopena Ballesteros | Systems Engineer
>> Garvan Institute of Medical Research
>> The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010 <https://maps.google.com/?q=370+Victoria+Street,+Darlinghurst,+NSW+2010&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> T: + 61 (0)2 9355 5760 | F: +61 (0)2 9295 8507 | E: manuel.sb@garvan.org.au <mailto:manuel.sb@garvan.org.au>
>>
>> NOTICE
>> Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any
attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy
or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify
us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution
of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.

>> Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s).
If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s)
should immediately notify info@tigeranalytics.com <mailto:info@tigeranalytics.com> and
promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server.   In no event shall
this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s)
without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s). Computer viruses
can be transmitted viaemail. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email.