spark-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <manuel...@garvan.org.au>
Subject learning Spark
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 03:48:56 GMT
Dear Spark community,

Is there any resource (books, online course, etc.) available that you know of to learn about
spark? I am interested in the sys admin side of it? like the different parts inside spark,
how spark works internally, best ways to install/deploy/monitor and how to get best performance
possible.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros | Systems Engineer
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
T: + 61 (0)2 9355 5760 | F: +61 (0)2 9295 8507 | E: manuel.sb@garvan.org.au<mailto:manuel.sb@garvan.org.au>

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments
are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy
or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify
us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution
of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.