spark-user mailing list archives

From "Thakrar, Jayesh" <jthak...@conversantmedia.com>
Subject Re: Access to Applications metrics
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 21:53:44 GMT
You can also get the metrics from the Spark application events log file.

See https://www.slideshare.net/JayeshThakrar/apache-bigdata2017sparkprofiling

From: "Qiao, Richard" <Richard.Qiao@capitalone.com>
Date: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 6:09 PM
To: Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@gmail.com>, "user@spark.apache.org" <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Access to Applications metrics

It works to collect Job level, through Jolokia java agent.

Best Regards
Richard

From: Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 6:53 PM
To: "user@spark.apache.org" <user@spark.apache.org>

Bump.

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@gmail.com<mailto:ndimiduk@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to get access to the detailed job/stage/task level metrics
via the metrics system (JMX, Graphite, &c). I've enabled the wildcard sink and I do not
see them. It seems these values are only available over http/json and to SparkListener instances,
is this the case? Has anyone worked on a SparkListener that would bridge data from one to
the other?

Thanks,
Nick

material from your computer.