spark-user mailing list archives

From "Qiao, Richard" <Richard.Q...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Add snappy support for spark in Windows
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:07:52 GMT
Junjeng, it worth a try to start your spark local with hadoop.dll/winutils.exe etc hadoop windows
support package in HADOOP_HOME, if you didn’t do that yet.

Best Regards
Richard

From: Junfeng Chen <darouwan@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 3:53 AM
To: "Qiao, Richard" <Richard.Qiao@capitalone.com>
Cc: "user@spark.apache.org" <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Add snappy support for spark in Windows

But I am working on my local development machine, so it should have no relative to workers/executers.

I find some documents about enable snappy on hadoop. If I want to use snappy with spark, do
I need to config spark as hadoop or have some easy way to access it?

Regard,
Junfeng Chen

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Qiao, Richard <Richard.Qiao@capitalone.com<mailto:Richard.Qiao@capitalone.com>>