spark-user mailing list archives

From tj5527 <tj5...@protonmail.com>
Subject Explode schema name question
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 23:14:23 GMT
Searching online with key word such as auto explode schema doesn't come up what I am looking
for, so ask here ...

I want to explode Dataset schema where the dataset schema are nested structure from complicated
XML and its structure changes a lot with high frequency. After checking api doc, I notice
I can obtain schema through Dataset.schema(), that will return StructType. However, before
starting to manually extract schema for explode by traversing StructType tree. I would like
to check if any better way to obtain the full namespace of the schema?

I appreciate any advises. Thanks.