spark-user mailing list archives

From 강민우<minwoo.k...@navercorp.com>
Subject Is there alternative HiveStoragePredicateHandler#decomposePredicate?
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 05:43:35 GMT
Hello,​I developed a custom hive storage handler.It works on the legacy hive(using MR).​My
custom storage handler extracts some values in the SQL WHERE Clause.And the values were set
into job conf.That logic exists in HiveStoragePredicateHandler#decomposePredicate.​But SparkSQL
seem to does not call HiveStoragePredicateHandler#decomposePredicate.So I couldn't extract
values in the SQL WHERE Clause.​I have to extract some values in the SQL WHERE Clause because
the values use making InputSplits.If anyone has some idea that gets values in SQL WHERE Clause,
please let me know.​Best regards,Minwoo Kang