spark-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken SQL Visualization?
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 23:07:38 GMT
Did you include any picture ?
Looks like the picture didn't go thru.
Please use third party site.
Thanks
-------- Original message --------From: Tomasz Gawęda <tomasz.gaweda@outlook.com> Date:
1/15/18  2:07 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: dev@spark.apache.org, user@spark.apache.org Subject: Broken
SQL Visualization?

Hi,
today I have updated my test cluster to current Spark master, after that my SQL Visualization
page started to crash with following error in JS:

Screenshot was cut for readability and to hide internal server names ;)

It may be caused by upgrade or by some code changes, but - to be honest - I did not use any
new operators nor any new Spark function, so it should render correctly, like few days ago.
Some Visualizations work fine, some crashes, I don't have any doubts why
 it may not work. Can anyone help me? Probably it is a bug in Spark, but it's hard to me to
say in which place.

Thanks in advance!
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Tomek