spark-user mailing list archives

From Gourav Sengupta <gourav.sengu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Monitoring using Jolokia
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 13:18:06 GMT
Hi,

I am totally confused here, may be because I do not exactly understand
this, but why is this required? I have always used SPARK UI and found that
more than sufficient. And if you know a bit about how SPARK session works
then your performance does have a certain degree of predictability as well.

Sorry about this, but the input may really help.

I may be wrong, but I find such pursuits just a sheer exercise in creating
products which in reality are not needed.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta