spark-user mailing list archives

From "Khan, Obaidur Rehman" <ObaidurRehman.K...@capitalone.com>
Subject Issue with EFS checkpoint
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:08:49 GMT
Hello,

We have a Spark cluster with 3 worker nodes available as EC2 on AWS. Spark application is
running in cluster mode and the checkpoints are stored in EFS. Spark version used is 2.2.0.

We noticed the below error coming up – our understanding was that this intermittent checkpoint
issue will be resolved with EFS once we moved away from S3.

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File file:/efs/checkpoint/UPDATE_XXX/offsets/.3ff13bc6-3eeb-4b87-be87-5d1106efcd62.tmp
does not exist
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.deprecatedGetFileStatus(RawLocalFileSystem.java:611)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.getFileLinkStatusInternal(RawLocalFileSystem.java:824)

Please help me understand the issue and let me know if there is any fix available for this.

Regards,
Rehman

material from your computer.