spark-user mailing list archives

From Gourav Sengupta <gourav.sengu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark cannot find tables in Oracle database
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2018 09:44:44 GMT
Hi,

since you are using the same user as the schema, I do not think that there
is an access issue. Perhaps you might want to see whether there is anything
case sensitive about the the table names. I remember once that the table
names had to be in small letters, but that was in MYSQL.

Regards,
Gourav

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 2:26 AM, Lian Jiang <jiangok2006@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am following https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-
> programming-guide.html#jdbc-to-other-databases to query oracle database
> 12.1 from spark shell 2.11.8.
>
> val jdbcDF = spark.read
>   .format("jdbc")
>   .option("url", "jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST =
129.106.123.73)(PORT = 1521))(CONNECT_DATA =(SERVER = DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME = pdb1.subnet1.hadoop.oraclevcn.com)))")