spark-user mailing list archives

From Marcelo Vanzin <van...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: broken UI in 2.3?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 19:04:04 GMT
Hmm, I tried a few RDD and SQL commands locally on different sessions, and
always get the proper rendering of the page...

It would be nice if you could isolate the problem a little bit more (e.g.
does it happen for you on a fresh session like I tried? does it only happen
after running a specific test? that kind of thing).

--
Marcelo